Group Leaders can now upload images for Group Individuals by configuring the image caption under Group Individual Demographics.
To configure this, follow these steps:
- From the home view in Participantlogic, click on menu item 2.08 Group Indiv. Demographics
- Configure the order of the fields according to your needs, and then select the field you would like to set as an image.
- Choose the field you want to configure and click on Please select from the list, then choose ImageXX, as shown here.
- If you need to show the image avatar on the Group Individuals Page, remember to toggle Use for Group Individuals Page to Yes.
- Set the rest of the fields as needed and when you finish, click Save.
Group leaders will now see a Choose file option to upload an image when adding or editing individual group members, as shown here. If an image has been chosen, viewing group members will now look like this.
For a complete demonstration of this functionality, please watch the following video: