To upload your registrations in bulk you will need to follow the steps below:
- As you log in to your PL project you will land on the home view where you can click on the menu item 5.10 Import Participants "new view" See figure here
- Click on Download the Excel template to download a template which you will need to fill out with the desired information of registrations in the relevant fields. See figure here
- When you finish come back to the same view and upload the template by clicking on Choose File and selecting the template that you just filled, when the system captures the template it will state the name of the template next to the Choose File button See figure here
- Next, click on Upload and you will get into the next view where you will preview the headers you have set in the template
Advantages to note:
- You will see the number of the records you are about to import just below the records to be imported view See figure here
- Our automatic header detector will select the relevant fields from the back end, should you choose to change them please feel free to do so by clicking on the header you want to change or set and search for or view the fields to get your desired one. See figure here
- After you have done the selection of the headers and confirmed the numbers you can now click on the import button, following that a spinner will run to indicate that the import is in progress.
When done, it will pop up a message to view the Id's of the imported records and that is how you know that the registrations are now imported See figure here
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us by submitting a new request.