When you join the Shocklogic family you will get an email Subject New User Account Created!
This email will contain your Client Id and User Id. Please note these and quote them when communicating with Shocklogic.
When you login to your account you will have access to all the products and services you have subscribed to.
You can always discover our other products and services and subscribe to those too.
There are two key user types at Shocklogic.
- Super User
A Super User has full access to:
- View all user accounts
- Add new user accounts of both types (Super User/User)
- Deactivate and edit user accounts
- Create new events/projects
- Delete events/projects
- Delete data collected via the different platforms for example Registrations, Abstract Submissions, Member Applications (a User account will now allow for this)
A User has full access to:
- Edit their own profile
- Access all products and services
- Manage event/project related data (except deletion of data)
Super User and User Subscriptions
Any Shocklogic user can join different subscripts from these three easy links: