How to Clear Browser Cache for Google Chrome:
To clear the cache for Google Chrome, start by:
1. Clicking the Three Dots icon in the top right of your browser window.
2. Then, find the More Tools option and select Clear browsing data… from the submenu.
3. Make sure that only the Cached images and files box is checked. You can choose to clear your browsing history or opt for more thorough cleansing of the cache by including cookies and other site data in the cache clearing.
How to Clear Cache for Mozilla Firefox:
To clear the browser cache for Mozilla Firefox, get started by:
1. Clicking the Hamburger icon in the top right and Choose the Settings tab
2. Choose Privacy and Security
3. Under the Cookies and Site Data section, you can use the Clear Data button
4. Click the Clear button to finish.
How to Clear Cache for Safari:
1. Select the first item "Safari" in the main menu and from the drop-down the item "Preferences..."
2. A popup opens. Click on the tab "Advanced".
3. Check the option "Show Develop menu in menu bar" at the bottom. Now you should see a new menu item in the main menu named "Develop".
4. If you click on the menu item "Develop" you can select "Empty Caches" from the submenu items.
Reload the site.