An additional step has been included in the login process. We have implemented two-factor authentication as an improvement to the security of your user account.
How does it affect you? When logging in for the first time using your account or when accessing your account using a different IP address you will be asked to verify your account. This will be done by sending you an email to verify it is you who is logging into the account.
Procedure For Setting up Two-Factor Authentication
If you are already logged into the system click below:
To set up this feature for a user proceed to the following steps:
- Login to your account as the Admin
- Navigate to Users
- Select the User ID you want to enable two-factor authentication on
- Under Settings select “Use Two Factor Authentication” and click Save
Please see this video for a step by step guide on setting up this feature.
Procedure Accessing Your Account Using Two - Factor Authentication
To access an account with two-factor authentication enabled proceed to the following steps
- Log in to the system as usual with your username and password
- A pop up should appear
- Log into the email account which you used when registering your Shocklogic account and verify as shown in here
- A new tab should open confirming the successful authentication. You can proceed to close this tab
- Go back to the login page, enter your login details and press “Login”
Please see this video starting at 1m3s for a step by step guide on accessing an account with this feature enabled.
For any more information please contact email@example.com.