Our new import feature to "Import Participants" is now available, you access it from the following places:
- Select the XLSX file you want to import
- In case you need you you also had a template you can fill
- Please note: There is NOT an order for the columns so you can remove the columns that you are not going to use.
- (Optional) When you import Participants you have the option to send automatically the confirmation email by checking the option "Send Confirmation Email"
- Click on "Upload"
The File is going to be read and display the information (The first 3 rows are going to be displayed) and it's going to tell you the total amount of records to be imported. The value of Each cell is going to be stored where the header column dropdown is set. The value of each column dropdown is going to be prefilled according to what is on the name of the column of the file.
Here is a list of messages that you could before importing:
- Validate Email: This message is going to be displayed when the page load. This message is to validate that the Email addresses are unique.
- Column duplicated: This message is going to be displayed when selecting twice the same column dropdown. it has 2 options:
- Select it in this column: The previous column dropdown is going to become unselected and the current column dropdown is going to get the value
- Keep it in column XX: The current column dropdown is going to become unselected and the previous column dropdown is going to get the value
- Fields Incomplete: This message is going to be displayed when you click import and one of the column dropdowns has not been selected.
- Required Fields Missing: This message is going to be displayed when you click import and any of the required fields are not selected on any of the column dropdowns.
Once you click on import it going to start the importing process and a resume it is going to be displayed where you are going to be able to see (Image Here)
- Progress bar
- Block of the successful imports
- A message in case some records could not be imported with a block for each kind of error
If you click on any of the blocks it is going to display more detailed information (See Image). In case that the is any error, it is going to tell you in which row is the error also each row with an error is going to be displayed on the table, and you can fix the error from there (See Example Here).