Through the View Participants screen in Participantlogic, users can now import and export records and documents in bulk for specific groups of individuals, such as eTickets, Visa Letters, Certificates, and Awards.
- Open Participantlogic and select the project.
- Go to the View Participants screen and select the Category of individuals you wish to export a document template for.
- Select the individuals and click the Export button at the bottom of the list.
- Once you’ve clicked export, select Download document templates (.pdf) and choose the Document Template you wish to export. If you wish, you also have the option to Change the way the files are named.
- Finally, click Start Download.
*We recommend exporting documents in batches of no more than 100. It takes approximately 1 minute to process 50 documents; therefore, exporting batches of 100 takes around 2 minutes.
**Previously, clicking the Export button would only provide documents that had already been printed. Now, clicking Export will automatically generate documents for individuals and add them to the ZIP file, even if the individual has not had a document printed for them before.