In Abstractlogic, minimum approval scores can now be set for abstracts.
To use this functionality, please follow these steps:
- Open Abstractlogic and select the project.
- Go to 1. Parameters > 1.02 Abstract Settings.
- Select the Reviewing tab from the tab list at the top of the screen.
- In the Add minimum score to be approved option, select YES.
- Enter a value for the Minimum score to be approved.
- Finally, save changes.
To see a screenshot of these steps, please click here.
Note: You can now also automatically accept or reject abstracts based on whether they meet the minimum score requirement. To enable this feature, select YES for Automatic Accept or Reject.