In Participantlogic you can now assign discount/coupon codes in bulk to the relevant activities after creating them under menu item #2.06. Read this article to learn how to create discount/coupon codes.
To use this functionality, please follow these steps:
- Open Participantlogic and select the project
- Click on menu 3. Maintenance > 3.04 Activities.
- Mark the relevant activities for which the code/s should be assigned (hold the Ctrl key to mark multiple activities).
- Click on Assign / Remove Coupon Code in the bottom left of the screen: Image
- You will find the activities you have selected in the upper window in Activities and a list of them on the right-hand side of the screen, then under Fields select the discount/ coupon field that you have created under menu item #2.06. Under Filter Fields choose the relevant discount/coupon code from the drop-down list.
5.1 You can select more than one code to be assigned: Image
5.2 You can turn on the Use Coupon Codes as in-line field option and paste the codes:
- Finally, click Assign: Image
Note: You can follow the same steps to remove discount/coupon codes from specific activities, simply click Remove instead of Assign.