We have added the ability to translate profile area text for PL, AL, and ML. This includes the text on the Login page, View Profile page, and Registrations (PL), Abstract Submissions (AL), and Membership applications (ML) pages.
In Memberlogic, you can also now translate the General Settings page.
Follow these steps:
- Click on the chain link icon (urls link to forms and screens) in the top left corner.
- Select the Language Code.
- Click on Copy Link under Profile Login (link will be auto copied).
- Open a new tab and paste the copied link.
- The login page will be displayed in the chosen language.
- In Participantlogic, go to menu item 7. Interface Language > 7.17 Profile texts and double click on the code for your preferred language.
- In Abstractlogic, go to menu item 9. Interface language > 9.22 Profile texts and double click on the code for your preferred language.
- In Memberlogic, go to 1.03 Member Profile Settings > Login Page Settings and General Settings