To remove a free field value in Participantlogic, Abstractlogic, and Memberlogic, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Participantlogic, Abstractlogic, or Memberlogic, and select the project.
- Go to the homescreen (View Participants screen, View Abstracts screen, or View Members screen).
- Select a record by ticking the checkbox (hold the Ctrl key to select multiple fields).
- Scroll down and click on the Delete tab.
- In the Remove Free Field option, select the value you want to remove from the dropdown list and click Go.
- To confirm that the value has successfully been removed, go back to the record and check if the value now reads Not Specified.
Note: To remove free field values in Memberlogic, follow the same process.