We are pleased to let you know that group information can now be added to the badge template in Onsitelogic from the document template in Participantlogic.
To use this functionality please follow these steps:
- First you need to open Participantlogic and select the project.
- Click on 2. Select Fields > 2.07 Group Demographics to add the group information you want to be included on the badge.
- Next, go to 1. Parameters >1.08 Document Templates and use the “Insert Field” to add the group information to the template, this can be found under the Participants Group Info heading.
- Save the template under a name of your choosing.
- Now open Onsitelogic and go to Settings, selecting this template as the “Default” under the Document Templates heading.
- Finally, Save Settings, the group information should now be included on the badge templates in Onsitelogic, ready to be printed.