This is an article to explain what happens for paper out error on Epson CM-3500 Printer
Keep an eye on the back side of the printer where the badge papers are feeding and get ready to change when required.
Steps to follow:
- Printer starts blinking with Paper out error (red color alert)
- Pull out the back panel where the badge paper get feed in.
- Remove the last remaining badge paper and Push the new slot of Badge paper into the feeder to the point where printer starts to make motor noise.
- Please note that at this point 2 cases may happen:
- Printer will accept the paper and starts printing the last job in queue.
- Printer will show Paper out error or Tray Jam error.
- Tray jam error -> Open the from section of the Printer and close it again
5. Retry until printer accepts the paper with Maintenance Head message.