In Virtualogic, it is now possible to filter exhibitors by category. This means that you can choose to show or hide specific categories of exhibitors.
The procedure to apply this is as follows:
- Go to Dashboard > Exhibitors.
- Establish the categories for each exhibitor.
- Click on Pages > All pages and select the page where you will display the exhibitors, e.g. Event exhibition.
- Select the Options tab.
- Select the Event Exhibitions Per Category template.
- Select the category or categories that you wish to display on this page and click Update, as shown here.
- When you review the page, you will see the exhibitors that are included in each of the selected categories.