We have added a new feature to bulk assign activities to multiple members.
From the new menu item 5.08 Assign Activities in Bulk, you can now select as many activities as you would like to allocate to your members. A detailed video explanation of the process is available below.
- Assign one or many activities to many members.
- Assign activities based on Member ID or Email address.
- If the newly chosen activity is of type Radio button or Drop down list, then any previously booked activities from these groups will be removed at the point of assignment.
- If the newly chosen activity is already fully booked, you will not be able to assign this activity.
- If the newly chosen activity is of type Number and the user has this activity already, then it will add +1 to the number booked for that activity.
- If the Activity group is marked Use for orders, a new order will be automatically created or we will update the existing unpaid order.