When a registration form is setup some customers choose to setup a payment method for Bank Transfer.
During this Bank Transfer Process we need to provide he participant a unique reference number that they should use as the Reference Number when actually making the payment.
To provide this information to the participant we must:
- Create a Payment Type called Bank Transfer
- When creating this Payment Type in the Info Text field you can put "Unique Reference: weg number-family_name"
- Set Deduct from balance to No
- You can configure the fields you wish to collect for the bank transfer, for example Issuing Bank, Account Number, Name on Account
- Then Click Save
- Now you can create a Payment Code called Bank transfer
- When creating this code ensure to connect the Code to the Payment Type "Bank Transfer"
- Ensure to set Yes for Use on individual form
- Its optional to allocate a document template here, some customer can do this by creating an invoice
I hope that helps.