Status means "the situation at a particular time during a process". When used in the registration process users would usual create the following status by default:
- New Registrations - to identify only the new ones since the last time they checked and cleaned their registration data.
- Underpaid - to identify only the registrations that may have an outstanding balance, this is usually used when the project is allowing bank transfer as a payment option or for managing group registrations with installments to be paid.
- Cancelled - to identify those individuals who have registered and the chosen to cancel their registration. Depending on the T&C's of the registration process this status could be refunded post event.
- Delete - to identify test records and those registrations that have requested their data be deleted from the registration system.
- Query - to identify those registrations that may not have uploaded, or needs to be checked, their proof of student, employment status, or any other proofs/checks.
- Reg and Paid - to identify all those that have no more queries and that have fully paid for their registration.
- Send eTicket - to identify those that are ready to receive their eTicket.
- eTicket Sent - to identify those that the eTicket has already been sent to.
These are just some examples of status that can be created and this may vary depending on your internal registration process. There are no limits to the number of status you can create and each registration can only have one status at a time.
How to manage Participant Status?
Please also see Participant Status on Admin form