We’ve added a new add-on to our Membership systems, in order to create a public space to show the information of the members you wish to publish.
To enable this new add-on you will find the settings under the menu item Member Profile Settings inside the tab Member Directory where you are going to see the following options:
- Use member directory: To enable or disable this add-on
- Only Primary Contact: Activate this option if you are using groups and you need to show in the directory just the information of the Main/Primary contact member
- Member data to be displayed in member directory: List of demographic information to be shown in the directory
- Control by Status: Where you can filter by Member Status you need to show in the directory
- Control by Category: Where you can filter by Member Category you need to show in the directory
- Control by Member Types: Where you can filter by Membership Type you need to show in the directory
To open this member directory you will have the link available on the URLs section (the orange link icon is in the top bar menu) Once there you will have a list of members to show in cards format, that also includes inside a smart search bar, and pagination of the data.