Bulk payments are now available from the “View Members” screen. This means you can now add a payment in bulk to many members. Here's how this works:
- In your membership database, go to the “View Members” screen, then in the filter “Balance”, select “Negative Balance”. If required, other filters can be applied, such as “Member Type”.
- Select all the records.
- Scroll to the bottom of the data, and click “Bulk Payments”.
- Here you will see:
- The total number of records selected from the previous screen.
- A list of all payment codes that deduct from balance, and that are not an online system/payment gateway. NOTE: If the payment code has data fields to be collected, they will be shown below.
- The option “Send confirmation email”. NOTE: this will only be available if the number of records selected is 50 or less.
- Pay button.
5. Once you have processed the payments, you can close the screen.