As badges often need to be printed at an event, Onsitelogic allows you to add photos and images to the system so participant badges can be easily printed at any time.
- Go to Participantlogic
- Select the project you wish to add images / photos for your badge
- Go to menu 2.02 Demographic Fields
- Add here any of the image fields available (Image01 to Image05) and Save
- Then go to menu 1.01 Participant Registration
- Click on the Demographics tab
- Here scroll down to:
- Maximum User Image Width (px) to set the desired image width
- Maximum User Image Height (px) to set the desired image height
- Maximum Image File Size to set the desired image weight in MB
- Text for image instructions via email (This text will only appear if the attendee is requested to upload their images via email, see case "Existing Form Registration is open and this is a new piece of data you want to collect")
Once you have configured the image fields you can start designing your badge template in menu 1.09 Document Templates.
There are a few ways to start collecting images.
New Form Registration not open yet
When the form is opened the user will be able to upload their photo from there computer. At this stage (right now) they will not be able to take a photo from the form in that moment.
Existing Form Registration is open and this is a new piece of data you want to collect
When the registration form is open and you have already a number of people registered you can email them to upload all images or specific images.
Registration is open or closed and you need to take a photo for the badge onsite
While you are onsite and a delegate approaches the registration desk you can search for their record once you have found their record you will see one of two icons
|This icon means the individual has uploaded a photo to the field Image01|
|This icon means the individual has not uploaded a photo to the field Image01|
When you click on either of these icons you will have the options to:
- Take photo
- Choose photo
- Delete photo (if it already has an image uploaded)
From this screen, you will be able to print the badge after having just taken a photo or uploading one