When submitting an abstract, we have option on the second page/step to insert Table or Images in the Abstract Text.
Please follow below steps to understand how this works:
1. Position the mouse pointer in the desired location and click on 'Insert Tables' button. A tag will appear similar to this: <TABLE01> with a pop-up window.
2. Select the text 'Click here to specify/edit' and enter the desired number of columns and rows and click 'Next' button.
3. Enter the table contents into cells and click 'Save' button. Tip - use the formatting tags <b></b> header columns.
4. Click 'Done' when you ready. To preview the table scroll down the Page until you see 4 Buttons and click 'Preview'.
Alternatively, you can upload your tables as "Images" if that works.
How to modify an existing table?
Scroll down the Page until you see 4 Buttons 'Attach...', 'Tables...', 'Images...' and 'Preview'. Click the 'Tables...' button and select the text 'Click here to specify/edit' and follow the same steps in the first paragraph.
How to modify number of allowed tables?
To modify number of allowed tables, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to 1. Parameters -> 1.02. Abstract Settings
2. Select Tab which says Table.
3. See second Line which says 'Maximum number of Tables' and set it accordingly. Tip enter zero for unlimited number of tables.
This will allow you to add any number of tables you would want.
Please see video to understand the whole process.