*** This article for group registration form***
We now can define group discount codes in Participantlogic using Menu Option 3.15 Group Discount Codes
Each of these discount codes can have a code/description together with a discount percentage, a rule and a rule value. See the example below:
- Discount Code: 3PART
- Discount Code Description: Three Participants or more
- Discount Percentage: 1000 e.g. 10%
- Rule Type: 'When number of group members is greater or equal to'
- Discount Rule Value: 300 e.g. 3 participants
The administrator can select to use 'Automatic' or 'Manual' discounts in the Group settings (1.04 Group Registration - Payments tab). The discount will be applied when landing on the payment registration page.
The four options to choose from when selecting automatic discounts are:
- When number of group members is equal to
- When number of group members is greater or equal to
- When number of group members is less or equal to
If you do not meet this condition the discount will not be applied when landing on the payment page.
In the group settings under the payments tab you will find following new fields:
- Set Use Discount Codes to 'Automatic'
- Set the Discount Code Label to Discount Code
- A discount can only be applied if asking complete payments.
- The discount is applied on the total booked when landing on the group payment page.
- All the discounts are applied automatically in descending percentage order.
- The first discount code to be valid is applied (e.g. meets the number of participants in the group).
- If no discount code is valid not discount is given (e.g. change in the number of participants causing to break a previously valid rule).
- No admin changes are required as there is not admin form for participant groups.
Any other questions? Drop us a line! We are here to help.