Yes you can.
Literally thousands of abstract books have been produced with Abstractlogic of all sorts of formats and types.
You can do this by using the 'Publish' function.
1) Go to menu 7 Database, item 7.03 Advance Search
2) Search for the abstracts you want to publish = accepted abstracts, abstracts assigned to sessions, etc
3) Select the abstracts by ticking on the box
4) Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Publish"
5) The publishing selection screen comes up on a Pop-up window.
6) Select what and how you want the information to be presented
Tick the checkbox - Replace Abstract Images & Replace Abstract Tables
7) When the results screen come up. You'll see the message "Finished. Exported abstracts. Click here to view/download". Click on the link.
8) Either copy and paste in MS Word or save the file as '.html' and open it with MS Word.
If you want to send this file to a professional publishing company.
On step 5) at the top of the publishing selection screen click on the box "Add publisher tags"
The text will come out the same way but with publishers tags.